This blog is designed specifically for Hanover High School students in Ms. Piro's World Classics course.
What are the main themes of the power of one? What were donkey quiotes most important adventures? What did Peekays nannys son do in the power of one? In a tale of two cities what were the similarities/ differences between Darnay and Carton? In Cirano de Bergerac what did he fight in the end of the book?
What makes all of the books we've read World Classics? Why are love stories so often the focus of World Classics? How were the mirrors in the courtroom important in A Tale of Two Cities? What was the importance of A Tale of Two Cities' ending? What is Mr. Lorry's importance in A Tale of Two Cities? Lastly, I agree with the above: what were the important themes in The Power of One?
What are common elements in all the books we have read in world classics?What are important quotes from all the books?The last hundred pages of the power of one/what are the important themes? What is the importance of mirrors in A Tale of Two Cities?What are the major themes in Don Quixote?
What were the main themes in Cyrano de Bergerac?Could we go over the end of A Tale of Two Cities?Could we discuss the importance of the end of Power of One?How to each of the books we've read connect to modern times? What themes are prevalent in each of the books we've read?I agree with another question to go over: (Kate/Carl)What were the importance of the mirrors in A Tale of Two Cities (something about foils, right? or did it have its own meaning/repersentation?)
1. Character Summaries for The power of One.2. Final Book of Tale of Two Cities.3. Character summaries for Tale of Two Cities.4. (in agreement with Monica) importance of ending of Power of 15. Themes in Tale of Two cities
Can we go over the third book of tale of two cities?Could we go over important quotes that we will need to know?Could we go over themes in Tale of Two cities, and Cyrano?Go over Don Quixote again?Themes in Power of One?
1. what makes a classic a classic?2. what are the key events of DQ, Cyrano, ATOTC, and Power of One?3. what are key comparisons between DQ, Cyrano, ATOTC, and Power of One?4. what are the most important quotes from each character in DQ, Cyrano, ATOTC, and Power of One?5. character summery of protagonist in DQ, Cyrano, ATOTC, and Power of One?
1. the deeper meaning of the third book in tale of two cities2. agree w/ Charlie and Monica, the importance of the end of the Power of One3. What makes a classic timeless4. Theme summary of DQ, and Cyrano5. major recurrent themes in the power of one
what does the power of one mean to peekay?is don quixote insane?why is cyrano so self concious?explain the theme of "recalled to life" within ATOTC.who do you think had the biggest influence on peekay? explain
final book of ttc?What was the resemblance of the books we've read?Was Don Quixote actually insane?Themes in Power of One?Character Summaries?
What are the major themes of DQ?How are all the books we have read related?Explain theme of "recalled to life" in ATOTCWho is "the Power of One" to Peekay in PO?What is one of the themes of camouflage in PO?
1. agree with emily, What is the importance of the ending of the power of one.2. Are there any themes that are present in all of the books we've read.3. Review the roles and themes of the most important characters in A Tale of Two Cities.4. What are the most important examples of Peekay's "power of one" in the novel?5. Practice character matching on the board.
1. What are the main themes in the books we have read.2. What is the power of one?3. A character analysis of the books we have read.4. Explain the recalled to life theme.5. What makes a book a classic?
What does the power of one mean?Whats the format of the test?Who are all the authors from the books?Important quotes that might be on the final?How do all the books we read realte to one another?
major themes of tale of two cities?importance of the snake symbol in power of one?is don quixote insane?important connections between all the books?can we go over "recalled to life" from ATOTC??i think yall are correctamoondo
Can we review the main events in DQ?Themes in the Power of One other than camouflage?Who are the most important characters in the Power of One and Cyrano?What role did Gert play in Peekays life? Why are mirrors so important in a tale of two cities?
1. What are some important commonalities amongst the books we've read this term?2. What makes a book a "world classic"?3. What are the important themes in each book (especially "The Power of One")?4. How does Peekay grow and change throughout "The Power of One"?5. Who was the author of each book? When were they published?I'd also like to practice matching characters with descriptions/quotes and answering true or false questions on the board to get a sense of what those sections will be like.
are there any theme's that come up in more than one of the books we've read?What are some examples of Peekay using the "power of one"?How did the other characters in The Power of One effect Peekay's personality?What does water represent in A Tale of Two Cities?Why are all these books classics even though they are so different?
What are some major themes in A Tale of Two Cities?What characters do we need to know from DOn Quixote?What are some major themes in Power of One?What are some important quotes in the books?What was DOn QUixote's old name?Who was Gabelle in A Tale of Two CIties?
Post a Comment